This project was the result of Paul Woodruffe and Walter Klasz winning the design competition for an architectural acupuncture for Nietzchplatz as part of the Culburb Project funded by the E.U. Culture Fund. In Austria the cultural partner organization was SOHO in Ottakring.
- Place; Nietzscheplatz, Vienna
- Paul Woodruffe, Unitec Institute of Technology + Architect Walter Klasz, Innsbruck
- Collaboration with Veronika Kotradyova + students, University of Bratislava.
- Photographer: Vojtech Vlk
„The Baetsch in the City is a well done three dimensional social sketch"
Univ. Prof. Arch. Dipl. Ing. Christian Kern, TU-Vienna.
- Sculpture, Publication of the International Sculpture Centre, Washington, March 2013 -link
- X-Section Journal, New Zealand 2013: „Baetsch in the City" - link
- Film - presented in Soho in Ottakring & Depot Vienna - link 14MB